Service Delivery Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist Regional IT Manager to ensure IT services delivered to HK BU meet agreed SLA.
- Build and maintain good relationship with business users and constantly assess user feedback and make necessary improvements.
- Provide L1 and L2 support including
- Desktop/WYSE/Laptop/monitor display/Printer/RSA token
- Citrix, VMware, active directory, Ms Exchange administrations
- Mobile device ( iPhone & IPAD , GOOD platform )
- Cisco VOIP & video conferencing system
- Able to handle regional or group IT projects from transition to operation within APAC region.
- Lead and plan local BU projects or tasks eg: office relocation or expansion, local applications maintenance or upgrade.
- Act as backup for regional IT manager to cover all assigned duties including, IT DR exercise, data center management , local IT budget, team management, IT service review with business, APAC Service desk management.
Job Requirements :
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related working experience.
- Solid hands-on experience in providing L1, L2 & VIP support related to MS system, Citrix, mobile MDM, cisco devices and VMware.
- Certification in ITIL, MCP, CCNA will be an advantage.
- Regional exposure is required for this role.
- Strong customer orientation, with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Project, leadership & stakeholder management will be highly preferred.
- Preferred with IT disaster recovery and data center management experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin is a MUST.