Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
During the Discover Stage:
- Perform user studies/research and leverage on insights to understand the problem and opportunity space
- Capture and analyze requirements, objectives, and constraints from the perspectives of the end users (Clients or Advisors) and the Business users.
- Work with data from varied sources and qualitative insight from internal / external stakeholders to design solutions and experiences.
Service and Journey Design:
- Identify and define connections of key solutions, workflows, process required across the end-to-end journey for supporting propositions, services within our growing digital ecosystem.
- Develop Service blueprint to help bring cross-disciplinary teams together in understanding and articulating how SL HK client platforms, tools, processes, and services need to change.
- Ideate and define the solution direction and approach based on experience design principles.
Designing the Experience:
- Design the IA, UI, UX, Wireframes, interaction elements and, high-fidelity prototypes using Figma and other tools.
- Design UI/UX and other experience artefacts following Sun Life Design system, standards, brand, and design ops practices.
Design socialization and leadership:
- Translate findings from discovery and design deliverable as actionable insights that drive business value.
- Work in agile work environments as Client Experience (SME) Subject Matter Expert to champion Client Centricity, Design Thinking, and other human-centered design methodologies.
- Drive action by communicating / socializing the experience and rationale to multiple stakeholders and get buy in thro' collaboration.
- Upward of 5 years of hands-on experience and strong knowledge and hands-on experience across end-to-end design delivery process.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills. Good written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin.
- Strong project execution skills and able to deliver on multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across the wider business stakeholders.
- Formal education in Design and Insurance Industry knowledge is a plus.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41741 www.ambition.com.hk or email to
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend