Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- User Research: Conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability testing to gain insights into user behavior, needs, and preferences.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through low-fidelity wireframes, flow diagrams and interactive prototypes to visualize and test the design concept.
- Develop visually appealing and consistent UI designs that align with the AIA Group digital guideline, and user expectations.
- Interaction Design: Define and design user interactions, including navigation, animations, and micro-interactions to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborating with the product owner, developer and other stakeholders to gather requirements, iterate on designs, and ensure successful implementation.
- Conduct usability tests to evaluate the effectivies and usability of the design and iterate based on user feedback.
- Design documentation: Create design specifications, style guides, and other documentation to communicate design standards and guidelines to the development team.
- Stay updated: Keep up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UX/UI design to continuously enhance the skills and contribute to the team's success.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant field such as UX design, graphic design, or interaction design is preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Preferably with knowledge on Insurance industry
- A strong portfolio showcasing UX/UI design work, including wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- User-Centered Design: Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies, and the ability to apply them to create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces.
- Problem-Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify user pain points and design effective solutions.
- Adaptability: Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
- Experience in digital tools for design and prototyping such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision and similar software.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend