Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- To be a team member of Information Technology Department
- To lead a development team to complete projects according to the bank standards
- To manage vendors for system development
- To manage large-scale system projects implementation / consultation
- To monitor project executions, and manage constraints in terms of scope, cost, resource, schedule, quality and risk
- To supervise major project activities and rollout plans
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in system implementation or IT project management, preferably in banking / finance industry
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining large-scale critical systems
- Sound knowledge in Agile Project Management Model and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar to programming languages such as Java, J2EE, SQL, etc.
- Good project management, analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skill
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Systems Analyst
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41741 www.ambition.com.hk or email to
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend