Senior Supply Planning Manager, Asia - MNC Consumer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$750000 - HK$820000.00 per annum|
- Lead SAP Automation & Continuous Process Improvement
- Drive Asia Supply Planning & Participate in Global S&OP
- Visible Career Path & Advancement Opportunity
Our client is a Public Listed Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has a strong business presence in Europe and North America market with Hong Kong as a regional hub. With the global business expansion plan, the company is looking for a Senior Supply Planning Manager covering business across Asia market.
Based in Hong Kong and required occasional travel, you will be responsible for all Supply Planning strategies and operations in Asia in line with the commercial objective. As a Senior Supply Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Direct Asia planning team and taking part in Global S&OP to enable optimum and upfront capacity and supply planning and decision
- Create process control and guidelines to optimize the level of Consignment and Material authorization; Supervise inventory liability, establish control tools to trace, reach out to business leaders, cross regions team to drive excess consumption and minimize liability and inventory exposure
- Drive continuous process improvement, standardization, simplification, agility thru SAP optimization for Asia team, master data, supplier collaboration and work with IT team for cutting edge options
- Collaborate with Global and Regional Demand & Supply planning teams, logistics, quality for supply chain solutions to support new business objectives
- Drive continuous supplier performance improvement of on-time delivery, ramp up and down flexibility, lead time improvement and cost control
- Set up KPI metrics, S&OP and Department operation dashboards enhancement for Asia Supply Planning
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 12+ years' experience in Regional or Asia Supply Planning experience in the Consumer Goods sector; Experience in China market is a MUST, OEM background is extremely preferred
- In-depth knowledge in factory planning and a good understanding of manufacturing operations and OEM business
- Extensive experience in the high mix and high matrix planning
- Exposure to lean practices and systemic supplier collaboration is preferable
- Experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system is a MUST
- Knowledge in other advanced planning tools, capacity planning and inventory planning, exposure to lean material flow
- Substantial experience in senior stakeholder management with strong influencing and project management skills at an international and fast-paced environment
- Brilliant communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoke English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL245963 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.