Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is market leading retail conglomerate. Looking to enhance their supply chain function, they are now in search of a Senior Supply Chain Project Specialist.
Reporting to the Senior Business Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct data analysis and providing insights on regional supply chain performance, trends, and opportunities
- Develop and implement solutions on a regional level that improve supply chain efficiency, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction
- Lead and coordinate supply chain projects across different regions and functions
- Ensure alignment, collaboration and compliance among stakeholders and project teams
- Monitor and reporting on project progress, outcomes, and benefits
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices in supply chain management
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of data analysis and supply chain project management experience
- Experience serving as the PIC for supply chain project is a MUST
- Experience conducting data analysis with relative tools such as Excel, Power BI, SQL, or other relative dashboards
- Experience within the retail or ecommerce industry would be an advantage
- Independent, problem solving mentality and good stakeholders management skills
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 269407.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend