Senior / Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking
Our client is a reputable multinational banking group with strong presence in Asia Pacific. In response to their rapidly expanding business, they are looking for a high-calibre relationship manager to join their wealth management / consumer banking division to contribute to their continued success in the industry.
Under Consumer Banking, your primary focus is to build excellent relationships with retail clients to provide customized solutions and financial planning services including investment, insurance and banking products. You will support the branch manager and achieve budgeted revenue targets to grow market share of the business, whilst adhere to compliance guidelines and regulatory requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related discipline
- Valid HKSI & IIQE licenses
- Min. 3 years of solid experience in Retail Banking, with at least 1 year
- Good language, communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY HERE by submitting your resume.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.