Senior Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a reputable and forward-thinking Virtual Bank. To cope with their rapid expansion, a leadership role has arisen for an visionary and high-caliber Relationship Manager to join their Commercial Banking department focused on further developing their portfolio.
Reporting directly to the head of the department, you will play an active role in shaping the business and achieving revenue objectives by effectively developing and managing a small team of RMs, expanding the portfolio of Commercial Banking clients. You will manage and enhance existing portfolio and establish new relationships within SME and Commercial Banking segment by proactively soliciting new clients and leveraging existing partnerships with the bank. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' inquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, prepare high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a Relationship Manager from SME Banking, Commercial Banking and/or Business Banking
- Team management experience is preferred
- Credit knowledge and familiar with credit proposals
- Client service oriented, highly-motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY 242606 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only