Senior Regional Marketing Manager - MNC Consumer Electronics
- Global Brand and Product Marketing Strategy
- Drive Data-driven Business Tactics
- Regional People Leader Role
Our client is a leading MNC consumer electronics product company with an aggressive business expansion plan in the APAC market. It is a European organisation with 180,000+ employees across the globe and one of the fast-growing brands in its sector. They are looking for a Senior Regional Marketing Manager to lead the Product and Brand Marketing team to maximise the business opportunity.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for the Regional Product & Brand Marketing strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Senior Regional Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team, understand the target markets, such as Global & Regional market landscapes, competitive trends, and consumer needs, analyse market data to identify market insights
- Anticipate market evolutions and strategy of competitors and implementing corrective actions when necessary
- Lead Market Introduction Process, define Product, Channel, Pricing strategy and drive through its implementation
- Manage the introduction of new products (sales planning and communication) for sustainable growth
- Lead Market Introduction Process, define Product/Channel/Pricing strategy and drive through its implementation
- Develop the regional training materials based on Product information provided by the Category team; and provide training to the business partners
- Manage the brand marketing communications while ensuring optimisation of the budget
- Work closely with Local and Regional Sales & Category Teams to understand market dynamics
- Define relevant and consistent global product marketing plans which will sustain the commercial strategy
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 12 or more years experience in Regional Product & Brand Marketing management role in the Consumer Electronics sector
- Experience in leading a small team, planning, and developing the marketing strategy for a new product to launch in Regional/ Global markets
- Good knowledge in driving product marketing campaigns and promotions based on data and market insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249817.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.