Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Sales & Marketing
- R&D, NPD functions in FMCG sector
- Compliance with Food Regulations
- Drive Product Innovation & Growth
Our client is a leading global FMCG company with a presence in over 40 countries. The company strongly emphasizes research and development and invests heavily in innovation to create new and exciting products that meet the evolving needs of its customers. The company is looking for a Senior Product Development & Innovation Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
In this critical role, you will create new products and improve existing product portfolios to meet customers' changing needs and preferences. You will be responsible for developing and executing the company's new product development strategy and driving innovation.
- Drive the creation of innovative, high-quality products that meet customer needs and are profitable for the company.
- Conduct market research, analyze customer needs, and generate ideas for new products or improvements to existing ones.
- Oversee test runs and shelf stability confirmation, ensuring compliance with food regulations and monitoring nutrition and labelling information.
- Research new processes to optimize existing ones and provide technical support to internal customers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technological developments, products, and ingredients, and share insights and knowledge with the Product Development teams.
- Ensure all manufacturing processes comply with GMP, GLP, and lab safety standards to maintain quality and safety standards.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Food/ Chemical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in food or beverage research and development in FMCG industries.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, supervise, and motivate teams to achieve excellent results.
- Proven track record of driving innovative and creative ideas to develop successful products.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL266162.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend