Senior Mobile Developer IOS & Android
- Perform iOS / Android apps development.
- Perform Unit Test, System Test, and assist User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Assist senior technical lead on documentation preparation such as technical system design, training document, test case and test script.
- Cooperate with internal & external parties to complete the development tasks.
- Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Bachelor's degree or higher diploma (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java (for Android) and/or Objective C (for iOS) for mobile apps development, less experience would still be considered.
- Follow operation guideline including source code control, coding standard, layout standard, etc.
- Good language skills
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.