Senior Merchandiser - Toys / 25-30k
My client is a well known European toy company. With new development in ecommerce, their profit improved more than 35% in 2021. To support their increasing volume, they are now in search of a Senior Merchandiser to support their procurement team. Candidate with less experience would be considered as Merchandiser.
You will be the key coordinator with factories and manufacturers in China. You monitoring the production cycle to ensure supply for overseas market. As a Senior Merchandiser, your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the key coordinator and contact point with factories, manufacturers in China
- Coordinate and monitor product development cycle including material sourcing, sampling, development schedule and quality control
- Follow up with overseas accounts and sales team to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Sourcing and identifying new suppliers and factories to meet company's product needs
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends and business opportunities
- Handle the daily operations and provide administration support
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of merchandising experience
- Experience managing toys, gift or other relative life-style product is a must
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Merchandiser
- Proactive, independent and problem solving mentality
- Strong command of both verbal and written English and Mandarin is a must
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246822.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.