Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Formulate & Execute Digital Marketing Strategies
- Product Stock Control & Pricing Strategy
- KOLs & Content management and copywriting
Our client is a leading Consumer Health & Beauty product company with a strong presence in the APAC region. The company has a solid business expansion plan in HK and China markets on both online and offline channels, and it's one of the fast-growing brands in the consumer health sector in APAC. With a solid and extensive innovative product line and a plan for market expansion, they are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team.
You will drive strategic brand & product marketing plans and social media strategy to capitalize on business opportunities. As a Senior Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and implement ATL, BTL and online marketing strategies
- Implement new product launches, in-store promotions, joint promotions, PR & media events, and online promotions
- Monitor and review promotion and marketing event's effectiveness
- Manage product lines portfolio, including stock level control, revenue forecasting with sales management as well as yearly overall pricing review
- Formulate and execute digital marketing strategies (including but not limited to website, social media, SEM, and SEO)
- Track social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Google, etc.)
- Content management and copywriting
- KOLs' communication and coordination
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and 2+ years of Business/ Marketing management experience, open to candidate with an Agency background
- Experience in the health supplement/ beauty/ FMCG product will be an advantage
- Content marketing, digital planning and execution experience is a MUST
- Excellent team player with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Outstanding project management and people skills with a solution-oriented mentality
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive.
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL263705.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend