Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Sales & Marketing
- Large-scale international outdoor events
- Innovative and creative event programs
- Develop all-inclusive plans for the mega events
Our client is an organization that promotes local experiences that can drive economic growth and encourage cultural exchange.
Based in HK, the Senior Manager of Mega Event Management (Permanent Role) will develop innovative and creative event programs that engage consumers through elements that align with current trends, such as artistic presentations, innovative technology, and digital art, for attracting consumers.
- Take charge of the planning, organization, execution, and triumphant delivery of yearly mega events that back up global marketing campaigns.
- Create campaign strategies, curate programs, and partner with various stakeholders to accomplish strategic objectives.
- Supervise and coordinate engagement with government bureaus, public sector departments, and strategic partners to obtain event support and approval.
- Develop all-inclusive plans for event participation and collaborate with cross-functional teams, worldwide offices, and strategic partners to ensure attendees' satisfaction and generate favourable responses to maintain the success of each event.
- Acquire sponsorship packages and establish partnerships with sponsors and official suppliers from the business sector.
- Oversee and mitigate potential risks associated with events while ensuring adherence to relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder with 10+ years of experience in Mega Event Management in the Public Sector/ NGO/ Sizeable Organisation
- Proven track record of organizing and executing large-scale international outdoor events, including ideation, planning, budgeting, development, and successful implementation.
- Robust background in collaborating with stakeholders or government departments to plan and execute various event organizer initiatives to fulfil the event or marketing strategy is advantageous.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, problem-solving, and project management skills, with a proven ability to multitask and manage crises under intense pressure and time constraints.
- Having a receptive mindset and persuasive abilities to motivate and encourage others to achieve the organization's goals while being accountable and willing to share success.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is a must
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL264259.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend