Senior Manager, ESG / Corporate Sustainability
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$45000 - HK$70000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established listed bank with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate banking. With their commitment to corporate sustainability and contribute to the society, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre ESG professional to join their Communications Team.
Report directly to the Head of Communications, you will be the key member of the team to plan and implement ESG strategy, programmes and other initiatives for the bank and promote the sustainability culture within the organization. You will coordinate and prepare the ESG/ sustainability reports & other disclosures according to regulatory guidelines and keep abreast of the latest ESG trend and benchmark against peer banks. You will develop sustainability programme agenda and roll out community engagement projects and initiatives. You will work with various internal and external stakeholders, including employees, NGOs, government to identify opportunities and engage in different CSR activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in ESG reporting/ management, CSR, Corporate Sustainability, preferably in financial services industry
- Candidates with experience in HKEx ESG reporting will be a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 249333
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only