Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
- Responsible for overall project planning and schedule, coordinate project activities to meet deadlines.
- Identify the AML risks on projects/transactions/businesses and analyse AML risk control measures and recommend enhancements
- Liaises with various parties, including regulators, government bodies etc.
- Provide professional advices for the implementation of the Projects
- Ad-hoc project as assigned
- Degree holder in Business, Risk Management, Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 7 year of relevant experience in AML Compliance in banking or financial institutions
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Well-organized and attentive to details
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend