Senior Manager, ALM
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
- Established HK Licensed Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- English and Chinese Languages Required
One of our key banking clients with business lines in retail and business banking, is currently looking for an experienced professional to join their Asset & Liability Management team as Senior Manager.
Reporting the Head of Market Risk and ALM, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining consistent framework on IRRBB and liquidity risk management processes. You will ensure operational and system effectiveness and participate on improvement initiatives across the function. This role requires a strong analytical mindset, with excellent technical understanding of Interest Rate Risk and ability to guide juniors in the team in their daily oversight to support the business. As a senior member of the team, you must be comfortable communicating with and presenting to senior management of the Bank during ALCO and RMC meetings.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Risk, Finance, or related designation
- TMA membership highly preferred. Also open to FRM/CFA or CPA qualification
- At least 10 - 15 years relevant experience in Interest Rate Risk / Asset & Liability Management in a sizeable retail and / or corporate banking sectors.
- Experienced using ALM systems and familiarity with SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR249574 or click APPLY NOW.
Only interested parties will be notified.