Senior Lead, Middle Office - Fund Services Group
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Ambition Executive Search|
- Established Financial Services Group
- Senior Fund Services Middle Office Mandate
- Competitive Package Dependent on Experience
Our client is currently seeking an experienced professional from the Fund Services industry to join their business as one of the senior members of the Group.
Reporting to the Department Head, this leadership role will specifically focus on ensuring high quality delivery of service to their clients with a team focusing on Trade Support and Investor Relations duties, including approval of trades, cash position, and other operational processes in accordance to internal policies and regulations. You will be the escalation point of contact for stakeholders for issues, and be expected to implement continuous improvements within the Department. As a People Manager, you will also ensure that you train and develop your team. This role requires a well- rounded person who can multi-task, with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree
- At least 12 years relevant working experience in trade support, investor services and operations within fund management or related industry
- Well versed on HK SFC and MPF regulations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese are pre-requisite
- Highly proficient user of different finance systems
- Man-management experience in previous positions
- Currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.