(Senior) IT Auditor, MNC
Our client is an international listed company with a global presence and diverse portfolio. An exciting opportunity has arisen as they are welcoming a high calibre IT Auditor to join their regional team.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will be responsible for
- Undertake IT audits such as IT General Controls review, IT project reviews, IT supplier reviews and Business Application and IT Infrastructure reviews
- Take on responsibility for allocated portfolios, starting initially with IT and subsequently wider responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of audit, prepare well-written audit reports, communicate audit results and offer recommendations to the business unit management.
- Perform follow-up review to ensure appropriate corrective actions have been implemented.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the audit work adequately addresses the key risks in the Group and to facilitate improvements in the business unit's controls environment.
- Assist with the preparation of Management and Audit Committee reporting
- Carry out and oversee other work as required
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified CPA, CISA, CISSP or CISM or equivalent qualification preferred
- 3 years or above internal or external IT audit experience
- Sound knowledge of risk management principle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills