Senior IT Architect- 80-90k
- Lead implementation of initiatives with insurers and technical partners.
- Drive user specification along with business development/ commercial workstream
- Resource planning of various resources and budgeting
- Drive Product Roadmap based on Heals Core Backend scalability, customer pipeline and internal innovations
- Derive user feedback loop mechanism
- Digital tools/ automation for operation efficiency (e.g. CRM/ dashboard)
- Lead and manage developer resources across Heals markets using lean principle
- DevOps CI/CD pipeline and source code review
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computing Science, or related disciplines.
- 8-10 years of experience in hands-on software development and team leading roles
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.