Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (55K)
A leading international technology business that is rapidly expanding within the APAC region. As a leading player in their field, they have expanded their business to service global customers. They have a well-recognized brand name in their industry and is growing their business operations in Hong Kong.
- In charge of all financial and management reporting matters and directly reporting to the financial controller
- Work closely with accounting operations team on new system implementation and process streamlining
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Ad hoc projects assigned by Financial Controller / Directors
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 experience or audit training would be advantageous
- At least 5-8 years of relevant working experience, with system implementation experience as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, U.S. GAAP experience would be a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #245144 - Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.