Senior Financial Analyst
A widely recognized listed company with major operations in the retail industry. They have a diverse portfolio of brands covering apparel, fragrances as well as accessories. As part of their expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support management reporting functions.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounting reports, variance analysis and reconciliation
- Coordinate with other departments in the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financials, forecasts and budget
- Develop business models for management's decision and facilitate financial performance monitoring
- Support continuous improvement through identifying and suggesting changes
- Involve in implementing the initiatives / projects of the team
- Prepare ad hoc management reports and analysis
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- Relevant experience in FP&A
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY48302. For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.