Senior Financial Accountant
Client: An international logistic company based in Hong Kong with high business volume.
About the job
This role is responsible for project evaluation and recommendation, financial reporting, budgeting and financial system development and support. This regional role will work with different departments to provide financial and consultancy service. It also requires assisting the management team for business decisions.
- Prepare monthly financial reports or dashboard
- Prepare Management meeting materials
- Support and lead APAC annual budgeting which includes liaise with all departments for their budget forecast and present the risk and opportunities to executive management
- Track current budgeting process and try to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide function matrix support including preparation of budget; monthly BVR and variances analysis, projects review and recommendations, project cost monitoring etc
- Must be responsible for deliverables and able to resolve problems proactively and meet deadlines.
- Perform any ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline, MBA and/or CPA/ACCA/CFA are preferred.
- Minimum five years' relevant working experience
- Advanced knowledge of project management and familiarity with Essbase, OAC reporting tools and SQL are definite advantages.
- Very responsible, detail-oriented, proactive with strong organizational skills and business acumen
- Multi-tasking and able to work under time pressure
- Proficient in both written and spoken English are a must
- Excellent skill in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge in financial management analytical tools and investment modelling
- With less experience will be considered for the role of Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst.
Interested parties please contact Bella To at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #251812 - Senior Financial Accountant.