Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a US listed retail company offers clothing, accessories and home furnishings. They are hiring a Senior Finance Operations Analyst to take care of the inventory control duties. This role is a regional role responsible to handle the Australian market and maintain the inventory accuracy in the merchandising and financial systems. This role will also need to work toward development and implementation of standard policies, project management and execution, enhancing controls, and minimizing costs. The candidate will work in a team of 7 and reports to the Finance Operation Manager.
- Assist in inventory related support efforts and ensure timely resolution of requests
- Schedule and coordinate physical inventories and cycle counts in all divisions including book cutoff (freeze), capturing counts and sales, research, reconciling, applying adjustments, and shrink reporting
- Prepare and review inventory adjustments including, but not limited to RTV's, MOS, sell-offs, transfers etc
- Ensure store compliance with inventory related procedures including distributions, transfers, MOS, physical inventory prep and execution, etc.
- Liaise with Inventory Control, DC Operations, Planning & Buying, Store Operations, Asset Protection, and Stores to assist with inventory related issues
- Partner with DC Transportation in administering and processing claims
- Handle reporting (Scorecard) and internal control documentation and testing
- Coordinate with accounting eg: reconciliation of inventory data, inventory analysis of P&L and B/S accounts and audit questions.
- Support year-end audit preparation with inventory related documentations
- Minimum 3 years' of Inventory Control experience ideally within a Retail environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Financial systems - Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar finance system is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Proactive, well-organized with good time management
Interested parties please contact Bella to at email@example.com or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 259507 - Senior Finance Operations Analyst, Inventory Control
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend