Senior Digital Marketing Executive - In house - 30k
- Top tier public utility company
- Excellent working culture + environment
- All rounded digital marketing exposure
My client is a market leading public utility company in Asia. With more than 7,000 employees in Hong Kong, they have one of the best employer brand and culture. Looking to reinforce their digital marketing team, they are now in search of a Senior Digital Marketing Executive. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Digital Marketing Executive.
You will be developing and implementing digital marketing and promotional strategies for company's brand and consumer services. As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for company's brand and services
- Developing and overseeing search engine marketing strategies (SEO, SEM) to improve traffic and engagement (including reviewing of keyword list, landing pages, A/B testing etc)
- Planning social media initiatives to maximize brand's market share (Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin etc)
- Collaborating with both internal and external parties on website interface design and app design to improve company's eServices' user experience
- Conducting regular market research and social monitoring to further understand and improve user experience
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Hands on experience with performance marketing, search engine marketing and social media marketing
- Good communication skills with team player mentality
- Creative, data driven and proactive individual
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 250986.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.