Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Work collaboratively with local and regional Internal Audit staff to identify key risks and uncover insights by using data analytics (e.g. requirement understanding, data sourcing, data quality check, data cleansing, data pre-processing, logic development, model development, and data visualisation)
- Develop and support regular maintenance of tools / dashboards
- Work with other data analysts to conduct projects
- Involve in audit projects, ad hoc projects, initiatives and other activities assigned as required
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree majoring in science, engineering, statistics, business administration or related disciplines
- Strong in analysing data and information, identifying rules and presenting findings and conclusions
- Familiar with relevant technologies, e.g. Python packages (pandas, Kedro, MLflow, fastai, etc.), SQL, Spark, Bash, Git, Bitbucket, AWS, or Tableau, is preferred
- General knowledge of financial services industry
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines
- Independent self-starter with ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal skill. Strong command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend