- Perform profiling of data to assess the content and structure of the data
- Identify data discrepancies and report to users.
- Identify and create business rules to capture any possible data issue.
- Responsible for preparing the data for data migration
- Working closely with the various stakeholders, to understand data and perform data analysis.
- Perform Data Reconciliation
- Cooperate with offshore development teams
- Experience of working on Informatica tools, preferably Informatica IDQ (Data Quality)
- Knowledge of relational databases like Oracle
- Programming language like SQL
- Experience in Hong Kong pension business related projects will be advantage
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend