Senior Commercial Operations Manager - 3PL
Our client is a global 3PL company with offices in over 40 countries. They offer international courier, air freight and warehousing services as well as special goods or 24/7/365 logistics solutions worldwide. They are currently hiring a key leadership role for an in-demand business stream.
This is a team management position responsible for a few facets of the business. Firstly, you will manage the operations team in its capacity as the global headquarters for this business unit. You will supervise services and movements controlled by this department and ensure the quality of service complies with company KPIs and service level agreements with clients. In this role, you will also work closely with local and international vendors and airlines to develop strategic relationships and drive continuous improvement in efficiency and productivity. Furthermore, you will develop and implement commercial strategy to create more wins and opportunities for the business and gain a competitive edge.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in air freight, logistics, or supply chain industries with at least 5 years management experience
- A highly commercial mindset with the ability to develop strategy and ensure you and the team follow through on execution
- Experience in leading a team within a matrix environment
- An ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer centric mindset and ability to meet their requirements
- Strong English communication skills as this role will interface with internal and external stakeholders in a highly multinational environment; Cantonese language skills advantageous
- A Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, supply chain or related capacity
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT250002.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.