Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Sales & Marketing
- Identify trends and opportunities, providing insights on prevailing standards and recent developments in eCommerce; analyze brand, merchant & e-commerce market data
- Closely work with other departments to promote eCommerce solutions across the Network
- Guide and lead team to achieve budgets and objectives
- Establish long-term relationships with clients with the view to enhance business potential
- Identify business opportunities and develop services plan to new and existing clients to achieve sales target
- Having the autonomy to achieve goals and strategies, setting-up priorities and managing budget
- Hold a degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field
- At least 4 years of relevant experience,good understaning in eCommerce is an advantage!
- Possess strong written and spoken English and Chinese language skills
- Demonstrate business acumen and marketing expertise, with additional experience in new business development and key account management being advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Exhibit strong negotiation and communication skills, a results-driven approach, and good project management abilities
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend