Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading education group and they are looking for Senior Accountant/ Accountant position.
- Reports to Head of Finance and works closely with teammates
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts receivables, accounts payable, and general ledger.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, payments, and receipts.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable regularly.
- Assist in preparing financial statements and budgets.
- Monitor cash flow and implement cash management policies.
- Ensure compliance with accounting regulations and laws.
- Manage and mentor accounting team, resolve billing issues, and analyze market data.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- At least 3 years accounting experiences preferred
- Self-motivated, problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Speaks fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Candidates less experiences will be considered as Accountant
- Immediately avaialble is highly preferred
- 15 days AL
- Stable and friendly team
- 9-6 working hours
- Kowloon work location
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #266519 Senior Accountant/ Accountant. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend