Sales Manager - FMCG, China Market
- Role-based in HK
- Lead a team of 3
- Fulfil CEPA orders
Our client is a market-leading Consumer company. They've business across Asia, and it has an iconic brand image in Asia market with Hong Kong & China as a crucial market, they are currently looking for a Sales Manager to implement sales strategies to achieve business goals for China market.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for all sales and retail management for China market. As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a small team, developing & implementing sales strategies & initiatives, including sales forecast management and fulfil CEPA orders
- Collaborating with the senior management to drive and manage China sales & retail business activities
- Partnering with product team and import/ export agents to ensure product labelling issues and operation in compliance for China market
- Closely partnering with the planning team to ensure a stable supply of products for China market
- Oversee the internal control system to attain efficient resources utilization
- Partnering with internal key stakeholder to facilitate new projects in China
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 5 or more years of Sales Management experience in the FMCG sector
- Experience in Food/ FMCG product with a proven track record in partnering with senior stakeholders/ decision-makers
- Solid knowledge of food import policy and quality standard for imported food in the China Market
- Solid team management experience with a solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mentality
- Proactive and outstanding high-level stakeholder management skills with a strong business acumen
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248905.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.