Sales & Customer Success Manager - Start-up B2C
- Entrepreneurial & result-oriented mindset
- Design data-driven sales strategy
- Lead a team of 7+
Our client is an International healthcare start-up company with a strong presence on online platforms with rapid growth in market share in the past two years across the Asia market. The company has strong business growth in the HK market on both B2B and B2C channel, and it's one of the top emerging brands in healthcare in Asia. With the rapid business growth, the company is looking for a Sales & Customer Success Manager to further leverage HK's winning business.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a holistic data-driven sales strategy for HK markets. As a Sales & Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and coaching a high-performing team, designing sales strategy and managing customer experience journey for HK market
- Taking ownership of the KPIs, reviewing action plans and monitoring sales performance regularly
- Coaching and driving a team to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share through managing the sales pipeline effectively
- Optimising the conversion rate and managing the customer acquisition cost with a highly performance and process-driven approach
- Accelerating and creating effective business strategies with key stakeholder to maximise the business opportunity
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 6+ years of experience in Sales/ Customer Success management in the FMCG/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in designing and driving customer experience journey tactic with exposure in a Start-up business environment
- Outstanding people skills and expertise in creating a personalised sales process
- Strong experience in partnering with global or regional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese is a MUST.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248542.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.