Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Governance
One of our key banking clients with diversified businesses is currently looking for a high-calibre professional to join their Risk Control Team as a Manager.
- cover day-to-day risk related operations in derivatives market in accordance with established rules, policies and procedures (e.g. margin call, risk parameter review, default fund review)
- Perform market risk monitoring and stress testing for trading book portfolio and banking book FX and commodity portfolio. * Review market risk related policies, procedures and limits. * Draft management reports for market risk and present to relevant committees.
- Be a subject matter expert in risk control function to work with other teams for implementation of new initiatives in derivatives market
- Key responsibilities include assessing operational feasibility, enhancing internal operational procedures and workflows for implementation of new initiatives (including conducting user acceptance test as appropriate)
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Market Risk Management with knowledge of global market products
- Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management, preferably with CFA qualification
- Written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS SQL; Knowledge of spreadsheet programming
Contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AY 247566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend