Risk and Compliance Assistant (Law Firm)
Risk and Compliance Assistant (Law firm)
Our client is an international law firm. They are looking for a Risk and Compliance candidate to join their team.
- Conduct CDD, AML and KYC for new account opening in accordance with the firm's guidelines and statutory regulations
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from the business including issues relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Client Due Diligence.
- Making recommendations for new protocols and the implementation of new processes
- Provide and prepare for compliance training
- Assist with and provide support to head of risk and compliance
- 2 years compliance and risk experience
- Proficient for English and Chinese
- Ability to work under stress and multi-task