RFP Lead, Asset Management
Our client is a Global Asset Manager with a strong presence in the Asia region. As part of continued strategic development in Asia, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced RFP professional to join their business.
Report directly to the Global RFP Head, you will be RFP lead to coordinate and prepare Request for proposals and Due diligence Questionnaires and other client documents for institutional and retail clients focusing on APAC market ex-Japan. You will develop and maintain RFP content and work closely together with a broad range of stakeholders including investments, operations, product, risk teams. You will review and ensure proposals match clients' requirements and produce quality client documents in a timely manner.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in RFP/ request for proposal, client servicing in financial institutions, ideally in asset management industry and 2 years people management experience
- Professional qualification holder will be an advantage
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, fluency in Chinese will be a strong advantage
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 251628
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only