Research Associate - Financial Data and Intelligence
Our client is a global information provider selling to advisory firms, investment banks and private equity firms. Due to expansion, they are seeking a Research Analyst to join the team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be researching via web sources and tracking news on the latest information on Greater-China based investors. You will maintain relationships with institutional investors and investment manages via phone and email communication in capturing critical data in profile management systems. The ideal candidate enjoys working closely with business and investment leaders that are driving businesses throughout the world.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a business-related subject
- Exposure to, or a strong interest in, data and numbers
- A broad understanding of financial markets or primary research
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-initiative and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent Mandarin and English skills required, Cantonese an advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT 227695.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.