Relationship Manager, NBFI
Our client is a well-established Chinese Bank going through major expansion. With their continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking department focused on further developing their NBFI portfolio.
Reporting directly to the team head, you will play an active role in contributing to achieving business objectives by effectively managing and expanding the portfolio of Non-Bank FI clients. You will explore new business opportunities and establish new relationships within NBFI segment by proactively soliciting new clients and leveraging existing partnerships with the bank. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' enquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, prepare high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience as a Relationship Manager covering Non-Bank FI (NBFI) and/or Corporate Banking portfolio
- Solid credit analysis and proposal writing skills in Chinese and English
- Client service oriented, highly-motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY 248091 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only