Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Virtual Bank)
Our client has a rapidly expanding Commercial Banking business. With their extensive growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber Relationship Manager to join their Virtual Bank focused on further developing their SME to Mid-Cap portfolio.
Reporting to Team Head, you will play an active role in contributing to achieving business objectives by effectively managing and expanding the portfolio of local and cross-border SME and Commercial Banking clients. You will explore new business opportunities and establish new relationships within SME and Mid-Cap segment by proactively soliciting new clients and leveraging existing partnerships with the bank. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' enquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, prepare high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience as a Relationship Manager from SME Banking, Commercial Banking and/or Business Banking
- Credit knowledge and familiar with credit proposals
- Client service oriented, highly-motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ email@example.com quoting reference number CY 246867 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only