Regional Supply Chain Specialist (20-30k)
- Top tier marketing leading apparel MNC
- Data analysis and project management
- Career development opportunity
My client is a top tier apparel multinational company. With more than 20,000 employees globally, they are the market leader within the industry. Looking to reinforce their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Regional Supply Chain Specialist.
You will be managing the overall supply chain process. You will be coordinating with origin agents, suppliers, vendors, carriers etc. As a Supply Chain Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with vendors on supply and production plans, forecast, logistics arrangement
- Conducting container consolidation and communicate with origin agents to maximize efficiency and minimize cost
- Communicating with internal cross region supply chain team to ensure shipment and logistic process
- Analysing data including volume forecast, inventory turnover and other related internal and external KPIs
- Attending to supply chain process changes and defining SOP / guidelines
- Contributing to different process improvement projects including but not limited to: dashboard building, cost saving projects, freight network routing plan, automation projects etc
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of supply chain or logistics management experience
- Data analysis experience with any of the following tools: Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, SAS
- Project management experience would be advantage
- Proactive, logical, independent and problem solver
- Strong command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246381.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.