Regional Supply Chain Specialist
My client is a US listed, fast growing, global ecommerce company within the consumer sector. With more than 217% growth during COVID-19, they are a unicorn within the ecommerce sector. Looking to further expand their in-house supply chain team in Asia, they are now in search of a Regional Supply Chain Specialist. Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Regional Supply Chain Specialist.
You would be managing container consolidations facilities within the region. You would be analysing operational issues and contributing to process improvement projects. As a Regional Supply Chain Specialist, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing regional container consolidation facilities within South East Asia
- Conducting freight container utilization with accurate consolidation plan to maximize space usage rate
- Communicating with Ocean Agents and US supply chain team to ensure replenishment and inventory
- Monitoring KPI of Ocean Agents and handling ad hoc emergency
- Driving root cause analysis with team manager and developing improvement projects
- Conducting analysis and reporting using SQL / tableu to drive improvement project
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of supply chain management experience within freight forwarder or in house supply chain team
- Container and freight consolidation or utilization experience is a MUST
- Experience with advance data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableu would be an advantage
- Candidates with Six Sigma exposure would be an advantage
- Energetic, adaptable to changes and ad hoc assignment and strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 244077.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.