Regional Supply Chain Manager - Skincare - 45k
My client is a well-known European skincare MNC with more than 10,000 employees globally. To support the launch of one of their major brands in APAC, they are now in search of a Regional Supply Chain Manager.
You would be the main decision maker of the brand's supply chain process in APAC. You will be coordinating with the group's APAC team and UK team. As a Regional Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Serve as a one-man-band role and as the single point of contact between the group's APAC supply chain team and UK brand team
- Manage the inventory and replenishment process of the brand across the APAC level
- Maintain an accurate forecast and a 12 months rolling plan with minimal cost and maximized efficiency
- Review brand's APAC supply chain system and make suggestion for KPI review, complexity reduction, and cost saving
- Advise on further supply chain development for the continuous growth of the brand
- Coordinate with internal teams on billing and other procedures
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of inventory and supply chain management experience
- Experience with skincare, cosmetic or beauty or other FMCG products would be an advantage
- Experience handling regional or multi-countries' supply chain would be an advantage
- Proactive, independent with good communication skills
- Strong command with both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246494.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.