Regional Supply Chain & Planning Director - MNC Manufacturing
- Team of 100+ across Asia
- Lead SAP Automation & Continuous Process Improvement
- Drive International Resource Planning Strategy
Our client is a leading Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; With the international business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Supply Chain & Planning Director to join the team.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for managing Global Logistic, Resource Planning and Order Management activities for APAC. As a Regional Supply Chain & Planning Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading Global and Regional process analysis for Asia manufacturing zone and recommending long term actions plans
- Holding 3rd party manufacturers accountable by setting up and reviewing the KPI metrics regularly
- Driving continuous improvement projects and formulating S&OP process to maximise effectiveness
- Mastering SAP analytics, identifying gaps and prioritising the importance of resolution
- Overseeing Resource Planning, Inventory Control, Asia Logistic, Order Fulfillment functions, developing the best practice and providing business optimisation solutions
- Creating process control and guidelines for 3rd party manufacturers, including project timelines, capacity requirements, regulatory and quality control
- Partnering with the global leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people development and improve functional competencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 18+ years of experience in Regional Supply Chain & Operations experience in Manufacturing/ OEM/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in managing Supply Chain function in a sizable company with global exposure, leading supply & factory planning strategy with a solid understanding of the manufacturing operations and OEM business
- Solid experience in SAP, driving Global or Regional Supply Chain improvement and cost optimisation strategy in fast-paced environments
- Experience in collaborating with factories/ 3rd party manufacturers based in the China and SEA region, high matrix and multinational corporations
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
*Occasional travel is required.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248241.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.