Regional Supply Chain & Planning Director - MNC Consumer goods
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1200000 - HK$2000000 per annum|
- Supply Chain Transformation Project - Lead Regional Team of 100+
- Lead SAP, Digital & Continuous Process Improvement Strategy
- Drive International Resource & Supply Planning Tactics
Our client is a leading Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; With the international business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Supply Chain & Planning Director to join the team.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for managing Global Logistic, Resource Planning and Order Management activities for APAC. As a Regional Supply Chain & Planning Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading global and regional process analysis for Asia manufacturing (OEM) zone and recommending long term actions plans
- Holding 3rd party manufacturers/ supplier accountable by setting up and reviewing the KPI metrics regularly
- Driving continuous improvement projects and formulating S&OP process to maximise effectiveness
- Mastering SAP analytics, identifying gaps and prioritising the importance of resolution
- Overseeing Resource Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Control, Regional Logistic, Order Fulfillment functions, developing the best practice and providing business optimisation solutions
- Creating process control and guidelines for 3rd party manufacturers, including project timelines, capacity requirements, regulatory and quality control
- Partnering with the global leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people development and improve functional competencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 16+ years of experience in Regional Supply Chain & Operations experience in Manufacturing/ OEM/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in managing Supply Chain function in a sizable company with global exposure, leading supply & factory planning strategy with a solid understanding of the manufacturing operations and OEM business
- Strong experience in SAP, driving Global or Regional Supply Chain improvement and cost optimisation strategy in fast-paced environments
- Extensive experience in collaborating with Factories based in the China and SEA region, the high matrix and multi-national environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
*Occasional travel is required.
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Director.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL250268.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.