Regional Supply Chain & Logistics Manager - MNC Retail
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum|
- Design & Implement Regional SOPs
- Regional DC Warehousing & Distribution
- HK & APAC 3PL Management
Headquartered in Europe, our client is an international fast-expanding company, they're famous for designing and implementing loyalty programs for the retail business globally. The company has a strong business presence in the European market with rapid business growth in APAC. The company is hiring a Regional Supply Chain & Logistics Manager based in HK to manage the end-to-end operations from logistics procurement to order fulfilment.
You will be responsible for the development of a regional logistics framework. As a Regional Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement SOPs, drive process improvement to ensure operational excellence and cost-effectiveness
- Partner closely with the APAC Sourcing team to ensure the order fulfilment process - planning, booking, inbounds, outbounds
- Analyze real-time sales results and perform adjustments based on the initial forecast and offer appropriate solutions
- Manage the reverse logistics (VAS) planning and operation, stock movements related to the programs among warehouses & plants
- Perform in-depth analysis and optimization of the overall logistic network to support the medium and long-term strategic layout and network routing
- Support RFP process, pricing control and contract negotiations with 3PLs
- Define KPIs and monitor 3PL operations performance on warehouse management, VAS, OTIF, response, delivery accuracy and quality, etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of supply chain & logistics experience in retail or consumer products industries, ideally covering HK, China, and APAC regions
- Extensive experience in in-bound & out-bound logistics, warehouse operations and good knowledge in international customs and regulation
- Experience working with production facilities in Asia with a rich understanding of the retail landscape and operations in Hong Kong and Asia
- Agile and great multitasking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL252614.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.