Regional Retail Manager, Asia Market - European Premium Brand
- Luxury Consumer Goods - Asia Market
- Manage All-rounded Retail Operations
- Supervise VM, after-sales, inventory control
Our client is a European Premium Lifestyle-Goods company with a regional hub in Hong Kong. The company is respectable for its strong brand positioning with a business presence around the world. With the Asia business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Retail Manager to leverage the winning business at this critical time.
You will be responsible for all retail operation strategies in line with the commercial objective. As a Regional Retail Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the retail operations and frontline sales team to achieve business goals by developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives for Asia market
- Managing all-rounded store activities, including visual merchanding, in-store events, IT retail system, after-sales service, inventory control etc.
- Formulating business strategies with a data-driven approach to enhance sales performance for Asia
- Partnering with the internal key stakeholders to develop and drive predictive analytics, customer segmentation and market insight generation projects
- Monitoring retail sales performance and closely collaborating with the headquarter to enhance operation efficiency
- Formulating high-impact consumer engagement tactic with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Designing and implementing enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
- Driving the growth of a positive and performance-driven team culture
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of experience in Retail Operations management in Premium/ Luxury consumer goods business
- Experience in Hong Kong, China and SEA market is highly preferred
- Strong track record of success in leading a retail team and driving business growth consistently
- Excellent data analytics, team management and people development skills
- The solution-oriented mindset with concrete and tactical development experience
- Excellent command of written & spoken Cantonese and English is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL247083
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.