Regional QA Manager - MNC Optical / Consumer Goods
- Leading a team of 10+
- Quality Assurance & Laboratory team
- Technical & Physical Specifications
Our client is a leading Multinational Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands headquartered in the UK with a regional sourcing office in HK. With the international business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their Supply Chain team.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be leading a team and responsible for the overall direction of the Quality Control, Assurance and Laboratory teams. As a Quality Assurance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 10+, managing the relationship with supplier factories in Asia to identify the root cause of quality matters, regulate corrective actions, implementation and measure the effectiveness
- Instructing suppliers on product quality expectations, technical requirements, and physical attributes
- Partnering with HQ Quality teams, design an end-to-end process standardisation to maximise operational efficiency in Asia
- Monitoring the HK testing lab systems, practices and test methods are recorded and followed to achieve the relevant laboratory management system (i.e. ISO 17025 or equivalent)
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend processes and procedures to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics
- Responsible for escalating any major non-compliance issues to the relevant team heads
- Point of escalation for compliance audits ensuring critical matters are actioned and resolved in line with goals
- Designing the physical layout of the QC & QA department that minimises waste and applies lean concepts
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years experience in setting and managing Quality Assurance & Control processes in manufacturing/ factory environments in Asia with an engineering background
- Experience in team management with solid technical product expertise in consumer goods, preferably in the optical eyewear sector
- Proven track record in driving regional/ global change management projects with experience in collaborating with factories based in the China and Southeast Asia region, a high matrix and multinational environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL251004.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.