Regional Ocean Freight Manager - 45k
My client is a US listed ecommerce company with more than 15,000 employees globally. Looking to further expand in 2021, they are now in search of a Regional Ocean Freight Manager to manage their carrier relationship and ocean freight activities.
You would be the leading person for carrier interaction. You will be coordinating with carrier and manufacturers to ensure allocation strategies, carrier procurement and business up scaling. As an Area Ocean Freight Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Serve as the key contact point for carrier / shipper interaction within APAC region
- Coordinate with carriers on container booking and allocation strategies
- Liaise between key accounts and carriers to ensure smooth execution
- Lead the upscaling of the ocean freight process corresponding to the rising volume of the company such as carrier procurement, operation designs etc
- Drive optimization projects in related to cost efficiency, system transparency etc
- Identify latest market development such as custom regulation or new business tools
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in carrier coordination or management
- Freight forwarder background would highly preferred
- Experience with optimization projects or carrier procurement would be an advantage
- Energetic with strong interest in supply chain and a problem solver mentality
- Strong command with both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246656.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.