Regional Marketing Executive - Consumer Electronics
My client is a well-known European consumer electronics brand. With more than 200,000 employees globally, they are a reputable employer brand and capable to provide good career prospect. Looking to strengthen their regional marketing team, they are now in search of a Marketing Executive to support their marketing communication between the headquarter and local teams.
You would be the main point of contact between the headquarter and local teams within APAC. You would be driving regional product launch in line with global branding guidelines. As a Marketing Executive, your responsibilities would include:
- Serving proactively as the main brand communication point between global headquarter and local marketing team
- Communicating with the global marketing team to understand brand guidelines
- Coordinating with local marketing teams to ensure global branding guidelines is conveyed into local marketing strategies; particularly on digital marketing campaign
- Driving new product launch with a thorough go-to-market and market activation plans
- Working with marketing agencies to develop regional marketing campaign
- Providing initiative to monitor ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaign
- Supporting B2B sales team on marketing material preparation
To qualify, one must possesses:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of marketing experience within the consumer sector
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing such as Google Analytics etc is a MUST
- Regional exposure with marketing / brand communication is a MUST
- Experience with consumer electronics would be an advantage
- Proactive and could independently follow up with both global and local teams; strong communication skills required
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 245239.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.