Regional Indirect Sourcing Manager, APAC - MNC Consumer
|Specialisation:||HaTCH Supply Chain & Procurement|
- Newly created APAC role
- Lead APAC indirect sourcing strategy
- SAP & P2P process
Our client is a leading Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; With the international business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for an APAC Indirect Sourcing Manager to join the team.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for managing indirect sourcing activities for APAC. As an Indirect Sourcing Manager, APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with APAC and Global commercial leaders closely and leading the procurement process
- Leading APAC sourcing strategy of a range of the Indirect categories, covering quality testing, telecommunications, real estate, facilities, media, freight and logistics
- Establishing and maintaining a supplier relationship with regular business reviews to identify process improvements and cost-saving opportunities
- Managing service qualification, quotation preparation, contract negotiation and category development
- Handling APAC Indirect Sourcing P2P process, creating and monitoring compliance metrics
- Ensuring compliance with global category strategy and supplier contracts
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10 or more years' experience in a Regional Indirect Procurement role with a Consumer Goods company background
- Substantial experience in contract negotiation and supplier relationship management with expert knowledge of the Procure-to-pay process and SAP
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
*Occasional travel is required.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL246581.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.