Regional Indirect Purchasing Manager, APAC - MNC Consumer
- Lead APAC indirect sourcing strategy
- Process improvements and cost-saving
- Partner with regional & global teams
Our client is a leading European consumer goods company with a very strong presence in the APAC region. It is a global organisation, and its products are distributed in over 70 countries with total annual revenue of over 2 billion euros. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub. With stable business growth in the past 5 consecutive years, they are currently looking for a Regional Indirect Purchasing Manager to leverage APAC's growing business.
You will be responsible for all the indirect purchasing activities in line with the APAC market's commercial objective. As a Regional Indirect Purchasing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing category strategies, identifying cost-saving opportunities, facilitating and leading sourcing projects and supplier negotiation
- Leading APAC sourcing strategy of a range of the Indirect categories, covering IT, Marketing, Sales, MRO, Indirect services, Capital equipment and accessories
- Establishing and maintaining a supplier relationship with regular business reviews to identify process improvements and cost-saving opportunities
- Preparing analyses of spend data, category supplier bases, and cost models
- Handling complex projects from conception through implementation, including change management a reengineering process
- Communicating with regional and global teams closely to maximise effectiveness
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 or more years' experience in a Regional Indirect Purchasing role with MNC consumer goods company background
- Solid experience in contract negotiation and supplier relationship management
- Proven process improvement experience with excellent organisational skills
- Capability to provide data-driven sourcing strategy recommendation
- Good understanding of manufacturing business in multinational setup and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL246370.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.